Please note that this product is available on a 2-3 week lead time.
The future is now, the Sunny Tripower 25000TL comes with cutting-edge grid management functions such as an Integrated Plant Control, which allows the inverter to regulate reactive power at the point of common coupling. Separate controllers are no longer needed, lowering system costs. Another new feature-reactive power provision on demand (QonDemand24/7).
SA: NRS 097 certified and COCT Certified
- Max. DC Power (at cos φ = 1) - 25550 W.
- Max. Input Voltage - 1000 V.
- MPP Voltage Range - 320 V to 800 V.
- Rated Input voltage 360 V.
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage - 150 V / 188 V.
- Max. Input current - 33 A.
- Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input 2 / A: 3; B3.
- Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz) - 25000 W.
- Max. Apparent AC power - 25000 VA.
- Nominal AC voltage - 3/N/PE; 220 V/ 380 V.
- Nominal AC voltage range - 180 V to 280 V.
- AC power frequency/range - 50 Hz / 45 Hz to 55 Hz.
- Rated power frequency/rated grid voltage - 50 Hz / 230 V.
- Max. Output current - 36.2 A.
- Power factor at rated power / Adjustable displacement power factor - 1/0 overexcited to 0 under excited.
- Feed-in phases/connection phases - 3 / 3.
- H x L x D - 661mm x 682mm x 264mm.
- Weight - 61Kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.