Please note that this product is available on a 2-3 week lead time.
The three-phase inverter for easy plant design.
The Optiflex, Optiprotect and SUNCLIX are all impressive new features, however the Sunny Tripower has much more to offer. Take for example its peak efficiency rate of more than 98 percent, which is a further boost to productivity and helps to lower system costs. It also means a better rate of return for plant operator’s providing an additional incentive to continue investing in solar energy and the future.
- SA: NRS 097 certified and COCT Certified
- Topology: Transformerless
- Max. DC-voltage: 1000 V
- Max. apparent AC power: 15000 VA
Maximum Design Flexibility
Optiflex is the first of our new features. Its outstanding flexibility opens up endless possibilities. How? Through an asymmetrically dimensioned multistring input combined with a broad input voltage range and a maximum DC voltage of 1,000 V, as well as an extremely large MPP voltage range of 150 to 800 V. With just one inverter you get a high degree of module compatibility and seamless construction that exactly meets the required number of modules.
Integrable Type II Overvoltage Protection
Thanks to the integrable Type II overvoltage protection you benefit from intelligent protection against unexpected electrical surges. It enables the Sunny Tripower to easily integrate into lightning protection concepts, such as those mandatory for public buildings or those often required by insurance companies.
All without any additional effort during installation. Enjoy the advantages of seamless monitoring for your inverter. It is affordable, easy to install and perfect for lowering the total costs of ownership.
The Quick and Easy Way to Get Connected
SUNCLIX is the first ever built-in DC connection system. Regardless of which module you are using you have everything connected and completely under control.
It is fast, simple and standardized. There is no need for an adapter or a selection of plugs, or even a tool – and each cable should only take you a maximum of 15 seconds to install. It is easily the best connection for a simple plug-in.Input
- Max. DC power (@ cos φ=1) 15340 W
- Max. input voltage 1000 V
- MPP voltage range / rated input voltage 320 V – 800 V / 600 V
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage 150 V / 188 V
- Max. input current input A / input B 33 A / 11 A
- Max. input current per string input A** / input B** 33 A / 12.5 A
- Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input 2 / A:4; B:1
- Rated power (@ 230 V, 50 Hz) 15000 W
- Max. apparent AC power 15000 VA
- Nominal AC voltage 3 / N / PE; 220 / 380 V 3 / N / PE; 230 / 400 V 3 / N / PE; 240 / 415 V
- Nominal AC voltage range 160 V – 280 V
- AC power frequency / range 50 Hz, 60Hz / -6 Hz ... +5 Hz
- Rated grid frequency / rated grid voltage 50 Hz / 230 V
- Max. output current 24 A
- Power factor at rated power 1
- Adjustable displacement factor 0.8 overexited ... 0.8 underexited
- Phase conductors / connection phases 3 / 3
- Max. efficiency / European efficiency 98.1 % / 97.7 %
- Dimensions (W / H / D) 665 / 690 / 265 mm
- Weight 64 kg
- Operating temperature range -25 °C ... +60 °C
- Noise emission (typical) 51 dB(A)
- Self-consumption at night 1 W
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.