Please note that this product is available on a 2-3 week lead time.
Integrated service for ease and comfort
SMA Smart Connected* is free monitoring of an inverter via the SMA Sunny Portal. If an inverter fails, SMA proactively informs the PV system owner and the installer. This saves valuable working time and costs. With SMA Smart Connected, the installer benefits from rapid diagnoses by SMA. They can thus quickly rectify the fault and score points with the customer thanks to the additional, attractive services.
- Easy to use.
- High yields.
- SA: NRS 097 certified and COCT Certified
- Max. PV array power: 15000 Wp.
- Max. input voltage: 1000 V.
- MPP voltage range: 320 V to 800 V.
- Rated input voltage: 580 V.
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage: 125 V / 150 V
- Max. input current input A / input B: 20 A / 12 A.
- Max. DC short-circuit current input A / input B: 30 A / 18 A.
- Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input: 2 / A:2; B:1.
- Rated power (at 230 V, 50 Hz): 10000 W.
- Max. apparent AC power: 10000 VA.
- Nominal AC voltage: 3 / N / PE; 220 V / 380 V.
- AC voltage range: 180 V to 280 V.
- AC grid frequency / range: 50 Hz / 45 Hz to 55 Hz; 60 Hz / 55 Hz to 65 Hz.
- Rated grid frequency / rated grid voltage: 50 Hz / 230 V.
- Max. output current: 3 x 14.5 A.
- Power factor at rated power / displacement power factor adjustable: 1 / 0.8 overexcited to 0.8 under excited.
- Feed-in phases / connection phases: 3 / 3.
- Max. efficiency / European efficiency: 98.3 % / 98.0 %.
- Dimensions (W / H / D): 460 mm*497 mm*176 mm.
- Weight: 20.5 kg.
- Operating temperature range: ‒25 °C to +60 °C.
- Noise emission, typical: 30 dB(A).
- Self-consumption (at night): 5.0 W.
- Topology / cooling method: Transformerless / convection.
- Degree of protection (according to IEC 60529): IP65.
- Climatic category (according to IEC 60721-3-4): 4K4H.
- Max. permissible value for relative humidity (non-condensing): 100%.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.