SHURflo 2088 Series diaphragm pumps deliver reliable performance in high flow, moderate pressure applications.
They are used in a variety of mini-bulk transfer and delivery applications that require flows of up to 3.6 GPM (13.6 l/min). They are available in a variety of chemical resistant materials.
* Self Priming up to 12 vertical lift feet (3.7m).
* Built-in check valve (may vary by models).
* Prevents back flow of fluid through the pumps.
* Continuous duty motor (fin cooled version only).
* Chemical resistant materials.
* Can run dry without damage.
* Description: 3.6 GPM open flow, Viton® valves, Santoprene® diaphragm, 45 PSI Demand Switch, 1/2" MSPT ports (1/2" - 14 National American Straight Pipe Thread, requires SHURflo swivel type fittings), Poly Housing.
* Voltage 12 VDC.
* PSI 10, 20, 30, 40.
* BAR 0.7, 1.4, 2.1, 2.8.
* GPM 3.09, 2.82, 2.49, 2.15.
* L/min 11.7, 10.7, 9.4, 8.1.
* Amps 6.4, 7.6, 8.7, 9.5.
Please note that stock availability is subject to prior sales. Prices exclude delivery.