RCT WiFi Module
The Wi-Fi module can enable wireless communication between off-grid inverters and the monitoring platform. Users have complete and remote monitoring and controlling experience for inverters when combining WiFi module with the WatchPower APP, available for both iOS and Android based device. All data loggers and parameters are saved in iCloud.
- Wifi Communication Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Hardware Encryption: WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Wifi Operation Frequency: 2.4G
- Wifi Wireless Gain: 2.5dBi
- Wifi Communication Distance: 100 meters (open space)
- Maximum Transmit Rate of Wifi: 72Mbps
- Maximum Transmit Power of Wifi: 18.5dbm (70mW)
- Software WatchDog: Yes
- Local Communication Interface: RS232
- Network Layer Communication Protocol: Modbus TCP
- Working Mode: AP/STA
- Parameter Setting Way: Mobile APP
- External Power Input: 5V-12V
- Power Consumption: 2 watt (max.)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 75°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 ~ 95%
- Storage Temperature: -30°C ~ 80°C
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 28 x 46 x 172
- Net Weight (g): 120
Product specifications are subject to change without further notice.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.