- Pure sine wave solar inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Selectable high-power charging current
- Wide DC input range
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to AC mains or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle
- Cold start function
- Optional anti-dust kit
- Model: Axpert VM 2000-24
- Rated Power: 2000VA/2000W.
- Voltage: 230 VAC
- Selectable Voltage: Range 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers) ; 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation: (Batt. Mode) 230VAC ± 5%.
- Surge Power: 4000VA.
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers) ; 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- Battery Voltage: 24 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 27 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 31 VDC.
Solar Charger & Ac Charger
- Solar Charger type: MPPT
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 102 VDC
- Maximum PV Array Power: 1000 W.
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 30 ~ 80 VDC.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 40 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 20 A
- Maximum Charge Current: 60 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 88 x 225 x 320.
- Net Weight (kgs): 5.
- Communication: Interface USB/RS232.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C.
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.