- Customizable status LED bar with RGB breathing lights.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (Android/iOS App is available).
- Supports USB On-the-Go function.
- Reserved communication port for BMS (RS485, CAN-BUS or RS232).
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance.
- Battery independency design enhances this inverter to operate without a battery connected provided there is a grid connection.
- Enhanced AC/Solar charger to 120A.
- Built-in anti-dust kit.
- Parallel operation up to 6 units.
- Model: SOL-I-AXMAX-8K48V.
- Rated Power: 8000VA/8000W.
- Parallel Capability: Yes, 6 units.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Computers), 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%.
- Efficiency (Peak): 90% ~ 93%.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers), 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
- No Load Power Consumption: <70W.
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT.
- Maximum PV Array Power: 8000W (4000W x 2).
- MPP Range @ Operating Voltage: 90 ~ 450 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 500 VDC.
- Number of MPP Trackers: 2.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 120 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 147.4 x 432.5 x 553.6.
- Net Weight (kgs): 18.4.
- Communication Interface: USB/RS232/RS485/Wifi/Dry contact.
- IP Rating: IP21.
- Altitude: 1000m and de-rate by 1% for every 100m above 1000m.
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (with over-temp protection in case inner component temperature reaches protection level.).
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.