The fill status is measured, via means of capacitance, by a sturdy PTFE Sensor cable. This is hung from the top of the tank. The setting of the respective tank water height (top and bottom) levels is done via digital calibration using two buttons on the main unit. The switching range for supplemental mains water supply by a magnetic valve is at approx. 2.5 % of the measuring range, so that the flow of mains water is only activated when required. The mains water inlet supply is time-monitored, so that any possible malfunction is prevented. A further automatic protection switch prevents the calcification of valves by regularly opening the valves, for a few seconds at a time, to clear any build-up.
• Mains connection - 110-230 V AC / 50-60 Hz (Switchable power supply).
• Operating voltage - 24 V DC.
• Controller housing (H x W x D) - 125mm x 67mm x 35 mm.
• Valve outlet - 24 V DC / max. 15 W.
• Control cable line - 20 m x 6 mm²< / 3 x 0.5 mm².
• Sensor housing (D x H) - 90 mm x 57 mm.
• Operating voltage - 15 VDC.
• Length of sensor cable - 3 m (shorten up to 1.2 m is permissible).
• Weight - 1, 62 kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.