- Developed with our own LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cell to ensure the highest safety.
- Self-designed BMS protects the cell in all angels such as abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC, SoH.
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 95% DoD.
- Modular design gives the end customers the power of choice of capacity.
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters.
- Simple buckle fixing minimize the installation time and cost.
- Pre-charge function to protect ESS system from surge current.
- Backward compatibility with existing US series product.
- Model: US3000C.
- Nominal Voltage（V）: 48.
- Nominal Capacity (Wh): 3552.
- Usable Capacity (Wh): 3374.4.
- Dimension（mm）: 442*420*132.
- Weight（Kg）: 32.
- Discharge Voltage（V） 44.5 ~ 53.5.
- Charge Voltage（V）: 52.5 ~53.5.
- Charge / Discharge Current （A）: 37 (Recommend), 74 (M ax@60s),90 (Peak@15s).
- Communication Port: RS485，CAN RS485，CAN.
- Working Temperature/°C: 0~50.
- Shelf Temperature/°C: -20~60.
- Authentication Level: VDE2510-50/IEC62619/UL1973 IEC62619/CE /UN38.3 UL9540A/CE/UN38.3.
- Design life: 15 Years @25°C.
- Cycle Life: >6000 @25°C.
- Humidity: 5%~95%.
- Altitude (m): <2000.
- Single string quantity(pcs): 16.
- Dual-active protection.
- Flexible current steps.
- Dry contact wake up.
- DIP switch has been deployed reversely. ON is down, OFF is UP. If DIP switches need to be 1000 then set it to 1110. MAX DISCHARGE AND CHARGE RATE IS ONLY APPLICABLE FOR +- 60 SECONDS. The maximum allowed voltage is 53.5V, please ensure that you check the inverter settings are below this BEFORE plugging in the UTILITY/SOLAR to the inverter. Please ensure that you have the correct BMS cable for the correct inverter.
- Please check battery communication and settings, before connecting grid or PV. A charge voltage over 53.2V will damage the battery.
- Please note US2000C and US3000C batteries require different pin out on the communication cable when used with Solis RHI Hybrid inverters. Standard cable used with US2000B and US3000 will not work. Please make sure the correct cable is being used.
Pylon Technologies, and modular battery systems are now deemed to be compatible with all Victron Energy’s 48V MultiPlus and Quattro range of inverter/chargers, including the new MultiGrid. Victron’s local and remote (via the VRM Portal) battery monitoring & management system – the Color Control GX is a requirement for the system.
Lithium-ion batteries require compatible inverters, please check the Product Compatibility document here.
Voltronic Axpert are compatible with Pylontech provided the following guidance is used: Installation Manual Pylontech Voltronic Settings.