AIR Technical Specifications
- Model: AIR 40.
- Energy Approx.: 40 kWh/mo at 5.5m/s.
- Swept Area: 1.07 m2.
- Weight: 6 kg.
- Rotor Diameter: 1.17 m.
- Start Up Wind Speed: 3.1 m/s.
- Kilowatt Hours/month 38 kWh/month @ 5.4 m/s average wind speed.
- Maximum Wind Speed: 49.2m/s.
- Rated Power: 160 watts @ 12.5 m/s wind speed.
- Voltage: 12, 24 and 48 VDC.
- Turbine Controller: Microprocessor-based smart controller.
- Blades: (3) Injection-moulded composite.
- Overspeed Protection: Electronic torque control.
- Mount: 38 mm schedule 40 pipe 48 mm outer diameter.
- Shipping Dimensions: 686 mm x 318 mm x 229 mm and 7.7 kg.
- Optimum Wind Speed Range: 4.5-22 m/s.
- Alternator: Permanent magnet brushless.
- Body: Permanent mould cast aluminium.
- Operating Temperature Range: AIR Breeze and AIR 40 is certified under IEC requirements applying to the temperature range 14º F (-10º C) to 104º F (40º C). AIR 40 is CSA certified.
Voltage Regulation Set Point (factory setting)
- 12 Volt Systems: 14.1 Volts.
- 24 Volt Systems: 28.2 Volts.
- 48 Volt Systems: 56.4 Volts.
Regulator Adjustment Range
- 12 Volt Systems: 13.6 to 17.0 Volts (approximately).
- 24 Volt Systems: 27.2 to 34.0 Volts (approximately).
- 48 Volt Systems: 54.4 to 68.0 Volts (approximately).
Recommended Fuse Size (AIR 40 and AIR Breeze)
- 12 Volt Systems: 20 amps (slow blow).
- 24 Volt Systems: 10 amps (slow blow).
- 48 Volt Systems: 5 amps (slow blow).
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.