The Pharox Save LED range is the latest range of affordable and aesthetically designed Pharox lamps that have outpaced the conventional incandescent bulbs and CFL's in providing quality lighting. It offers domestic as well as commercial applications and a wide variety of LED lamps to choose from.
- Rated Power (W): 5,5.
- Rated voltage (Vac): 230.
- Rated Current (mA @230Vac): 35.
- Supply Frequency (Hz): 50/60.
- Power Factor: 0,8.
- Dimmable* (only with recommended dimmers): Yes.
- Correlated Colour Temperature: 3000K.
- Luminous flux (lm): 300.
- Luminous Efficacy (lm/w): 55.
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 80.
- Beam Angle: 38.
- Rated Lifetime (hrs) (L70): 35 000
- Switching Cycle: 25 000.
- Warranty (years): 3.
- Operating Temperature: - 20ᵒC to +40ᵒC.
- Storage Temperature: - 20ᵒC to +50ᵒC.
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 80%.
- Housing: Aluminium Die Cast.
- Optic Diffuser: Frosted Lens.
- IP Rating: 20.
- Diameter(mm): 50.
- Height(mm): 56.
- Weight (Kg): 0,066.
- Lamp Base: GU10.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.