The core of Oxygenics® showerheads are made of Delrin®, an acetyl resin similar to Teflon®, providing the required strength, toughness, and resistance to corrosion and scale build up that is necessary to ensure long lasting performance. The moment you turn on the Oxygenics® Elite™ SkinCare™ shower you'll realize this is like no other showerhead you've ever experienced. Oxygenics® will be your shower choice for life.
SkinCare with Comfort Control Features
• Patented Oxygenics engine amplifies water pressure, turning weak showers into powerful showers in just minutes.
• Efficient design reduces water usage and energy costs, saving up to R1200.00+ per year.
• Comfort control easily adjusts the level of water pressure strength.
• Patented Oxygenics technology strengthens spray and increases oxygen content.
• High quality metal base and non-stick internal materials ensure long-lasting performance.
• Works great, even at low water pressures.
• Includes a limited lifetime guarantee never to clog or fail.
• Dimensions: 73.025 mm x 73.025 mm x 127 mm.
• Weight: 0.295 kg.
• Flow Rate: 10 L / min at 4 bar (approximately 8.5 L / min at 3 bar).
• Requires water supply pressure of 1.5 bar minimum.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.