Oxygenics e-Shower Showerhead
Features & Benefits
- Self-pressurising technology: Increased water velocity and air induction = more shower pressure.
- The patented design ensures an invigorating pressurised shower: spray, with water supply pressures over 200 kPa.
- Saves water and money: Oxygenics uses at least 50% less water and energy compared to standard showerheads. Each showerhead can save up to 100 000 litres of water, with enormous savings in electricity consumption and utility costs.
- No Clogging - zero maintenance: The internal components are made from Delrin - a material made by DuPont similar to Teflon, increasing durability and eliminating clogging through build-up of limescale. No cleaning or expensive maintenance bills.
- Limited lifetime warranty: The Oxygenics e-Shower is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship, as well as clogging through limescale.
- Security: The e-Shower can be supplied with a set screw which allows the showerhead to be locked to the shower-arm, preventing removal.
The average household every year can save up to
- R3 000 in utility costs.
- 100 000 litres of water.
- 2 megawatt hours of electricity.
- 2 tons of carbon emissions.
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm x 115 mm.
- Weight: 0.180 kg.
- Flow Rate: 10 L/min at 4 bar (approximately 8.5 L / min at 3 bar).
- Suitable for low pressure systems of 50 - 150 kpa.