Features & Benefits
- Self-pressurising technology: Increased water velocity and air induction = more shower pressure.
- The patented design ensures an invigorating pressurised shower: spray, with water supply pressures over 200 kPa.
- Saves water and money: Oxygenics uses at least 50% less water and energy compared to standard showerheads. Each showerhead can save up to 100 000 litres of water, with enormous savings in electricity consumption and utility costs.
- No Clogging - zero maintenance: The internal components are made from Delrin - a material made by DuPont similar to Teflon, increasing durability and eliminating clogging through build-up of limescale. No cleaning or expensive maintenance bills.
- Limited lifetime warranty: The Oxygenics e-Shower is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship, as well as clogging through limescale.
- Security: The e-Shower can be supplied with a set screw which allows the showerhead to be locked to the shower-arm, preventing removal.
The average household every year can save up to
- R3 000 in utility costs.
- 100 000 litres of water.
- 2 megawatt hours of electricity.
- 2 tons of carbon emissions.
- Dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm x 115 mm.
- Weight: 0.180 kg.
- Flow Rate: 10 L/min at 4 bar (approximately 8.5 L / min at 3 bar).
- Suitable for low pressure systems of 50 - 150 kpa.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.