The limitation capability of an MCB is an internal characteristic which makes it possible to open the circuit before the short circuit current reaches its prospective maximum value.
An MCB with a better current limitation capability provides several advantages
- To reduce the thermal effects in the cable i.e. increase life span of cables.
- To reduce the mechanical effects and electrodynamics forces on the different contacts.
- To reduce the electromagnetic effects which can be harmful to sensitive equipment / loads.
- Din Rail.
- 6kA 1P.
- SABS in accordance to IEC 60947-2.
- Voltage rating 240/415V – 50/60Hz.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial installations.
- For protection and control of circuits against short circuits and overloads.
- Amperage: 25A.
- Rated operational voltage: 230V / 400V.
- Rated insulation voltage: 500V.
- Rated impulse voltage: 2500V.