Triple Break means that the circuit is broken three times. The maximum voltage is 750VDC.
Features and Specifications
- Din Rail.
- SABS in accordance to IEC 60947-2.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial installations.
- For protection and control of circuits against short circuits and overloads.
- Amp Rating: 20A.
- Voltage rating: 660/750VDC – 50/60Hz.
- Pole/Breaks: 3 / Triple Pole.
- kA Rating: 6kA.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.