Single Break / Pole means that the DC Circuit is broken/interrupted only once. I.e. The circuit breaker can switch only one leg of a DC circuit, positive or negative, not both. The maximum voltage is 250VDC.
Features and Specifications
- Din Rail.
- SABS in accordance to IEC 60947-2.
- Suitable for domestic and industrial installations.
- For protection and control of circuits against short circuits and overloads.
- Amp Rating: 20A.
- Voltage rating: 125/250VDC – 50/60Hz.
- Pole/Breaks: 1 / Single Pole.
- kA Rating: 6kA.