- Meet the GENIUS5 - Similar to our G3500, just better. It's 34% smaller and delivers 65% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before.
- Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries.
- Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates.
- Charge dead batteries - Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.
- Simple to set up and use - Plug-in, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully-automatic, worry-free battery charger for year-round use.
- Restore your battery - Detects sulfation and acid stratification and restores lost performance for stronger engine starts and extended battery life.
- Compatible with all types of vehicles - Charge and maintain cars, motorcycles, lawnmowers, ATVs, tractors, trucks, SUVs, boats, classic cars, hot rods, and more - you name it.
- Line Voltage AC: 120-240 VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Output Power: 75 Watts Max.
- Charging Voltage: Various.
- Charging Current: 5A (12V), 5A (6V).
- Chemistry: Lead-Acid and Lithium.
- Low-Voltage Detection: 1V (12V), 1V (6V).
- DC Cable Length: 2m
- AC Cable Length: 1.8m
- Back Current Drain: <5mA.
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +40°.
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 140° F (-30° to +60° C).
- Battery Capacity: Up to 120Ah, Maintains All Battery Sizes.
- Housing Protection: IP65.
- Cooling: Natural Convection.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.1cm x 11.7cm x 7.4cm.
- Unit Weight: 0.68kgs.
What’s in The Box
- G1100 Smart Charger.
- Battery Clamp Connectors with Integrated Eyelets.
- User Guide and Information Guide & Warranty.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.