Due to the patented boost-backup function, hot water supply can be guaranteed even during bad weather. This makes it possible to completely switch off the conventional heating system in summer. This also increases its lifespan.
For commissioning the boost-backup function, ELWA can be easily connected to a mains socket. There is no feed-in into the grid, so it does not need a metering point like a grid-connected PV system.
- Easier and cheaper than thermal solar systems.
- No grid operator approval required.
- You save yourself tedious administrative work, because ELWA does not feed electricity into the grid. Especially in multi-storey apartment projects, the approval can take several months for grid-connected PV systems.
- Easiest installation with "cables instead of pipes", less valuable copper, no maintenance costs.
- Stratification-heating possible with 2 devices.
- Even works in case of power failure.
- Boost-backup optionally usable.
- No anti-freezing liquid necessary.
- Cables have almost no energy loss compared to pipes.
- DC nominal power: 0-2000 W with MPP tracking.
- DC inputs: 1 string, 4 - 8 modules, MC4.
- AC boost power: 750 W for boost-backup.
- Mains connection: Single-phase, grounded plug, 230 V, 50-60 Hz.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 130mm*180mm*600mm with heating element.
- Protection class: IP 21.
Data evaluation with USB interface (optional available to purchase in options abaove)
- ELWA has an integrated data logger. With the USB interface and the free ELWA software, you can read out your solar yields and see, for example, the temperature increase of your hot water. In addition, device settings can be easily customized for your individual needs.