- Two Independent Maximum Power Point Trackers.
- Wide PV String Voltage Range.
- Integrated Protection (Ground-Fault Detector Interrupter).
- Auxiliary Relay control.
- Maximum Output Current: 80A @ 40°C with adjustable current limit (40A per PV input).
- Nominal Photovoltaic Power: (24/36/48V) 1000 W / 1500 W / 2000 W (per port).
- Maximum Photovoltaic Power: (24/36/48V) 1500 W / 2250 W / 3000 W (per port).
- PV Open Circuit Voltage (VOC): 400Vdc absolute maximum / 375Vdc operating maximum.
- Charging Regulation: Bulk, absorption, float, and equalization.
- Voltage Regulation Setpoints: 20 to 63Vdc user adjustable with password protection.
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output: 30Vdc / 277Vac / 5A relay.
- Protection: GFDI, Reverse Polarity PV & Battery, Overvoltage Battery.
- Nominal Battery Voltages: 24, 36 and 48 Vdc (configurable at start-up).
- Battery Temperature Compensation: Configurable with optional Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS) installed.
- Peak Efficiency: 65Vdc PV input / 48V battery at 53Vdc (est. 95%).
- Power Conversion Efficiency: Est. 95% @ 80Adc in a 48Vdc System (typical).
- Standby Power Consumption: Less than 2.5W typical.
- Mounting: Wall mounted (bracket & fasteners included).
- Dimensions H x W x D (mm) Unit: 380 x 210 x 147.
- Weight Unit: 6 kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.