Midnite Classic 200 MPPT Charge Controller
The Classic 200 MPPT Charge Controller has Arc Fault, Ground Fault, free web monitoring, a graphics panel and Solar, Hydro and Wind Modes. The Classic 200 has a maximum output current of 79 amps, an operating voltage of 200 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. The FREE MidNite Solar Local Application enables you to monitor your Classics over your local network or the Internet. As with the whole Classic Line, the Classic 200 has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.
• 200 operating voltage.
• Max current out - 79 amps.
• ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA.
• Terminals are rated for 75̊C.
• Type 1 environmental rating.
• Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits.
• 12V - 72V battery.
• Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault.
• Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes.
• Nominal Battery Voltage - 12V through 72V.
• Maximum Output Current - 79A on 12V, 78A on 24+48V and 65A on 72V battery.
• PV Open Circuit Voltage VOC - 200V + HyperVOC (battery voltage up to 48V).
• Power Conversion Efficiency - 98% (Typical system).
• Maximum Stand-By Self-Consumption (12V) - 2.8W - 4W.
• Reverse Current At Night - Zero - Internal relay for reverse current.
• Low Battery Voltage - Low Battery voltage disconnect and re-connect of loads fully programmable with 2 Auxiliary outputs to control external load disconnect / re-connect switches.
• Arc Fault Protection - Standard on Classic, 0.25 second detect and trip speed.
• Ground Fault Protection - Standard all models - resettable, no fuse to blow.
• Charging Regulation - Bulk, Absorb, Float as well as Equalization.
• Battery Voltage Regulation Set Points - 10 - 100VDC.
• Weight & Dimensions - (5.45kgs) (378mm x 152mm x 102mm).
• Warranty - 5 years.