- Automatic selection of Battery voltage (24 - 48V).
- Li-Ion compatibility and 12V units available on request.
- Input panel voltage (20-150Voc).
- Circuit Breaker protection - Full input and output protection.
- Electronic current limiting.
- 4 Line LCD Display: 1. Battery Voltage, 2. Charge Mode.
- (Equalize, Boost and Float) showing Charge Current,3. Panel Voltage and 4. Output Power from the Panels.
- Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63-day logger.
- Programmable features.
- Accessories: Programmable Relay.
- Peak efficiency greater than 96%.
- Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm.
- Available with Comms port for Wi-Fi access.
- Output Current Rating: 40A.
- Nominal Battery Voltage: Multi-Voltage (Automatic/Manual selection of voltage - 24/36/48V).
- PV Input Voltage: Open Circuit Absolute Maximum 150VDC.
- Charge Algorithm: 5-stage 3-level (Equalize/Boost/Float).
- Equalize Voltage: Charges to 15V per battery (Timed or Full).
- Boost Voltage: Default charges to 14.5V (Set capable).
- Float Voltage: Default 13.8V per battery (Set capable).
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Switch Mode.
- Voltage Step Down: Can charge a lower voltage battery from a higher voltage PV array.
- Power Consumption: Less than 1W.
- Environmental Rating: 0 – 40ºC.
- Input: 40A DP Input Circuit Breaker.
- Output Connection: 50A DP Output Circuit Breaker.
- Cabinet Dimension: 210mm (L) x 220mm (W) x 110mm (H).
- Weight: 3kgs.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.