- Pure sinewave MPPT solar inverter
- Customizable status LED ring with RGB lights
- Touchable button with 4.3" colored LCD
- Wide DC input range
- Supports USB On-the-Go function
- Data log event stored in the inverter
- Built-in Wi-Fi for mobile monitoring (App is available)
- Reserved communication port for BMS
- Battery independent function
- Parallel up to 9 units
- Model: Axpert MKS IV 5600-485
- Rated Power: 5600 VA / 5600 W.
- Parallel Capability: up to 9 units.
- Voltage: 230 VAC.
- Selectable Voltage Range: 170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers); 90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances).
- Frequency Range: 55 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing).
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): 230VAC ± 5%.
- Surge Power: 10000 VA.
- Efficiency (Peak): 93%.
- Transfer Time: 10 ms (For Personal Computers); 20 ms (For Home Appliances).
- Waveform: Pure sine wave.
Battery & AC Charger
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54 VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 66 VDC.
Solar Charger & AC Charger
- Maximum PV Array Power: 6000W.
- Solar Charger Type: MPPT
- MPPT Range @ Operating Voltage: 120VDC ~430 VDC.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450 VDC.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 120 A.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 120 A.
- Dimension, D x W x H (mm): 140 x 295 x 468.
- Net Weight (kgs): 12
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Relative Humidity(Non-condensing).
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C.
- Storage Temperature: -15°C to 60°C.
Please note as per manufacturer, product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.