- Battery Management System enclosed - BMS
- 1500 Cycles at 100 % discharge
- 12.5V at 90 % D.O.D
- Normal AGM / Gel battery charger needed
- Charge voltage of 14.6 V Float Charge of 13.6 V
- 1 Year Warranty
- No Parallel charging ability and max 4 in Series
- Nominal Capacity: 200Ah.
- Usable Capacity: 200Ah.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V.
- Energy: 2560Wh.
- Charge Voltage: 14.6V.
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 10V.
- Charge Method: CC/CV.
- Standard Charge Current: 15A.
- Max. Charge Current: 100A.
- Standard Discharge Current: 20A.
- Max. Continues Discharge Current: 100A.
- Cycle Life: 1500 times.
- Internal Impedance: ≤70mΩ.
- Dimension: L521 x W267 x H219.5mm.
- Weight Approx.: 28kg.
- Working Temperature Range:
- Charge: 0°C--45°C.
- Discharge: -20°C--60°C.
- Storage Temperature -10°C--45°C
- Maximum of 48 Volts(Max 4pcs)new batteries can be connected in series
- This batteries can’t support parallel connection
- Serial connection between old and new batteries is not supported
- In serial connection our BMS can be used for 4 batteries. But if you need parallel application you have to connect the inverters in parallel – not batteries.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.