This kit is full of fun and educational activities for parents or teachers to do with pre-school children. It is aligned to the ECD curriculum and works in conjunction with Reel Gardening seed tape and Grow Pod. The aim of this kit is to teach kids valuable lessons through a practical approach to food gardening. This complete school garden classroom kit enables a teacher, tutor or parent to use a small vegetable garden as a teaching tool. Just add soil, water, and sun!
The Reel Kinder Activities book is 125 pages of fun and educational activities for parents or teachers to do with preschool children (Grade 000 to 0/R). It is aligned to the ECD curriculum and works in conjunction with Reel Gardening seed tape. The aim of this guide is to teach kids valuable lessons through a practical approach to food gardening. Journey with your child through activities that inspire you to connect with the earth and your food.
The kit comes with
- 1 x The Reel Kinder Activities book.
- 1 x Reel Easy Guide To Growing.
- 1 x Grow Pod that can be placed on any surface, as long as it’s in full sun.
- 1 x Water spout which is screwed onto any standard sized cool drink bottle to make it a mess free watering solution which can be stored in the classroom for easy daily watering.
- 1 x Pack of Reel Gardening seed tape.
- 1 x Bag of soil food.
- 1 x Weed guard.
- 12 x Skewers to neatly secure the weed guard.
- Select your region and season you want to plant in.
- Un-Planted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool and dry place.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.