This complete school garden classroom kit enables a teacher, tutor or parent to use a small vegetable garden as a teaching tool. Just add soil, water, and sun!
The kit comes with
- 1 x School Work Book that links the garden to the curriculum for grades 8 and 9. It has a teacher’s guide, lesson plans and activity sheets. All CAPS approved.
- 1 x Reel Easy Guide To Growing.
- 1 x Grow Pod that can be placed on any surface, as long as it’s in full sun.
- 1 x Water spout which is screwed onto any standard sized cool drink bottle to make it a mess free watering solution which can be stored in the classroom for easy daily watering.
- 2 x Packs of Reel Gardening seed tape for two planting seasons.
- 2 x Bags of soil food for 2 planting seasons.
- 2 x Weed guards.
- 12 x Skewers to neatly secure the weed guard.
- Select your region and season you want to plant in.
- Un-Planted product will keep for 18 months if stored in a cool and dry place.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.