- The inner cylinder is manufactured from 1.6mm steel and thermofused porcelain enamelled for cylinder longevity and hygiene.
- The polyurethane insulation between the inner cylinder and the outer galvanised casement is 128% thicker, resulting in the hourly standing heat loss decreasing from 108 watts per hour to 50 watts per hour.
- A lower energy loss, a more efficient electric water heater. B rating energy efficiency.
- Renewable energy ready for a Solar Retrofit System or a Heat Pump.
- The units can be installed horizontally or vertically.
- Capacity: 100L.
- Element Rating: 2kW.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 400kPa.
- Mass Empty: 28kg.
- Connections Male Iron: 20mm.
Dimensions (Please refer to image above)
- Dimensions A: 932mm.
- Dimensions B: 543mm.
- Dimensions C: 510mm.
- Dimensions D: 355mm.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.