Kestrel e160i-600W Wind Turbine
The e160i is one of the smaller turbines in the Kestrel range. Every feature is designed to optimise small scale renewable energy output, making clean energy accessible to everyone. Its cut-in speed is low to facilitate continuous generation, creating a reliable, auxiliary energy source that reduces traditional energy costs. The durability of the e160i has been proven through many installations that experience wind speeds more than 150km/h. Modern living requires a massive amount of energy that is depleting fossil fuels.
- Small Wind Turbine Class: II.
- Maximum Power: 700W.
- Rated Output: 600W.
- Rated Wind Speed: 13.5ms.
- Cut-in Wind Speed: 2.5ms.
- Generator Type: Permanent-magnet, Axial flux brushless.
- Rotor Diameter: 1.6m.
- Number of Blades: 5.
- Blade Material: Fibreglass.
- Tower Top Mass: 30kg.
- Tower Type: Monopole (Not Included).
- Overspeed Protection: Rotor Turbulence.
- Controller Type: Charge or Dump.
- Output Voltage: 24, 48, 110 and 220 Vdc.
- Application: Battery Charging, Grid Tie, Hybrid.