The Jean Müller KETO-1 Fuse Switch Disconnector is an optimal choice when choosing a DC protection device to be placed between a battery and inverter. It is equipped to accommodate various fuse link ratings up to 250 Amps and only requires the selection of the appropriate one for the application.
- Size: NH1
- Rated operating voltage: 250 V
- Rated operating current: 250 A
- Switching mode: 2pole switchable
- Cable terminal: Flat terminal M10 (for cable lugs acc. to DIN 46235)
- Direction of cable terminal: variable
- Type of installation: Baseplate mounting
- Poles: 2
KETO switches will become BLACK going forward. Please note in the transition period both Blue and Black versions can be delivered.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.