High conversion efficiency solar generator
- High conversion efficiency solar panel allows you to create a portable power system together with the Jackery Explorer 500 or 250 (sold separately). Ideally suited for camping, off-grid trips, outdoor life and even unexpected power outages.
- Solar charger with USB outputs:
- Equipped with 1* USB-A output port and 1* USB-C output port allows for charging of multiple portable devices at the same time, including Smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and more.
- Lightweight and durable solar pane with kickstand:
- Foldable design with a TPE rubber handle and weighing only 4.1kg’s. Convenient to carry wherever you go. Use the kickstand to slightly adjust the angle for maximum sunlight. Made from durable cloth, zipper and PET material, high-temperature resistant (the solar panel is not waterproof).
With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 250 and Explorer 500 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go. The Explorer 250 can be fully charged under direct sun in 4 hours by connecting the SolarSaga 100W solar panel.
- Peak Power: 100 W Solar Panel.
- Cell Efficiency: 23%.
- Power Voltage: 18V.
- Power Current: 5.55A.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.6V.
- Open Circuit Current: 6A.
- USB-A Outlet: 1 x USB-A (5V, 2.4A).
- USB-C Outlet: 1 x USB-C (5V, 3A).
- Operating Temperature Range: -10C to 65C.
- Dimensions (folded): 61 × 53 × 2 cm.
- Dimensions (disassembled): 122 × 53 × 4.5 cm.
- Mass: 4 kg.
- Jackery 250 full charge time: 4 hours (in direct sunlight).
- Jackery 500 full charge time: 7.5 – 8 hours (in direct sunlight).