Jackery Explorer 500 provides power-to-go in a compact, lightweight design featuring multiple connections to charge your gear, devices and more. Use it indoors in your home or office as a back-up power supply, or take the Explorer 500 with you on camping holidays, overland trips, hiking, outdoor recreational outings and much more.
The rechargeable portable power station can keep most of your gear charged allowing you to stay connected and comfortable. It can also be used as an emergency power backup at home, or an off-grid power supply.
- Featuring an AC outlet, a DC carport, three USB ports, and an LCD display, the power inverter can charge multiple devices at the same time, and the LCD display gives you a clear understanding of the battery level and charging power.
- Battery management system (BMS) and power on/off buttons ensure safety for your devices and yourself. The BMS enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations.
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter ensures safety when powering sensitive devices like laptops and electronics without damage.
- Additional safety features include a powerfully built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode, LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status and switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
- Life-long technical support and 2 year warranty.
With compatible solar power charging the Explorer 500 can perform as a solar generator. So you can have an unlimited, green power source from the sun and keep charged on the go. The Explorer 500 can be fully charged under direct sun in approximately 8 hours by connecting the SolarSaga 100W solar panel (panels sold separately).
- Peak Capacity: 518Wh (21.6V, 24Ah) 144,400 mAh / 3.6V.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%.
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 Months.
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection.
- Charge Methods: AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car adaptor, Solar Panel (optional).
- Full Recharge Time:7.5 Hours (AC) Around 8 Hours (Optional Saga 100W solar panel with Full Sun).
- Colour: Gray & Orange.
- Product Weight: 6.04 kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 30 x 19.3 x 23.4 cm’s.
- Operating Usage Temperature: (0 – 40C).
- Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3.
- Charging Input (DC, 8mm): 12V-30V, 3.5A (100W Max).
- DC Output (Car port): Around 16 Hours.
- DC Output (6mm): 12V, 10A (DC cable to Car Port cable provided).
- USB Output: Three USB-A ports (5V 2.4A each, total 30W max).
- AC Output (pure sine wave): 230V AC, 500W Continuous, 1000W Surge Peak.
- Warranty: 2-years
Safety by Design
- Battery management system (BMS) enables short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations. Other enhanced safety features includes:
- Powerful built-in LED flashlight with SOS mode.
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status.
- Switch with indicator light for on/off output port charging.
In the Box
- AC Adaptor.
- DC to Car Adapter cable and AC to DC cable.
- SA 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adaptor.
- User Guide.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.