ITS Inverter Commercial Pool Heat Pump Range
ITS commercial pool heating heat pumps are designed to be hardworking and durable. With pool temperatures programmable up to 40°C all year round pool usage is now possible. ITS heat pumps are compact, quiet and very easy to install. It will provide you with many years of trouble-free pool heating. ITS inverter pool heat pumps use the latest in heat pump control technology resulting in extremely low operational costs. For every R1.00 worth of electricity this unit can give you more than R12.00 worth of output heat.
- ITS inverter technology delivers up to 2 x the efficiency of standard pool heat pumps and eliminates high start-up current problems!
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a gas.
- Titanium spiral tube heat exchanger provides superior corrosion resistance with 50mm standard coupling connections for easy installation.
- 64-bit system controller with 5" LCD touch screen display for 0.1°C accurate temperature control , PID automatic defrosting and WiFi remote control.
- The unit can operate under -15°C to +50°C ambient conditions.
- The DC inverter fan with specially designed blades for energy saving and 20% noise reduction.
- When the machine is turned on, it's soft start technology avoids a sudden fluctuation in the power supply.
- An investment that adds value to your business.
- Silent, compact and great value for money
- Easy installation.
- High quality powder coating and hydrophilic evaporator coating not only looks good but maximizes corrosion resistance.
- Backed nationwide by ITS branches
- Limited extended 5-year Warranty
- For Pool Sizes up to 200 000 litres.
- Heating Capacity: 16.2-65.00kW
- Heat Power Input: 1.6-12.5kW
- Heating current input: 1.6-10.9A
- Heating Capacity: 3.84-15.4kW
- Heat Power Input: 0.60-3.81
- Heating current input: 2.6-16.5A
- Rated power input: 13.1kW
- Rated current input: 21A/Phase
- Power Supply: 380V/3N/50Hz
- COP *: Up to 16.1
- Casing: Powder coated mild steel
- Water Connections: 63mm.
- Noise **: 55-60dB(A)
- Net Dimension (WxHxD) mm: 1750 x 830 x 1750
- Net Weight: 358kg.
- Refrigerant: R410a.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.