The heat pump size is normally selected so that it will heat the water slightly faster than what and electrical element will do. Our heat pumps range requires virtually no maintenance of the system except for making sure the evaporator is clean from dirt and leaves. We do however recommend that the system be checked annually to ensure that you are getting the best possible efficiency out of the system.
- No other heat pump on the market even comes close to the ITS super series.
- True greater than 60°C geyser temperatures (80°C max output).
- Class-leading efficiency that will save you thousands each year.
- A serious reduction in your carbon footprint
- Piping hot water all year round at a fraction of the cost of normal electrical heating
- Maximum hot water delivery via the ITS patented integration technique.
- Quiet and aesthetically friendly.
- Unequalled life expectancy.
- Can be used in conjunction with solar heaters
- Limited extended 5-year warranty.
- Heating Cap - 4500W.
- Power Supply - 220V/1/50Hz.
- Input Power - 1.0KW.
- Running Current - 4.6A.
- Max Current - 8A.
- Casing - Metal.
- Refrigerant - R134a.
- Circulation Pump - Internal bronze pump.
- Controller - Time window with external temp sensor and LCD display.
- Ambient operating temperature range - -7°C to 43°C.
- Hot Water Generated (15/55°C) - 100L/h.
- Maximum water outlet temperature - 80°C.
- Noise Levels - 50dB (A).
- Water Connection - 3/4".
- Net Weight - 54kg.
- Net Dimensions (L x W x H) - 936mm x 385mm x 550mm.
ITS Heat pumps have a limited extended 5 year warranty and a full 1 year warranty. The system life expectancy is more than 10 years.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.