The heat pump size is normally selected so that it will heat the water slightly faster than what and electrical element will do. Our heat pumps range requires virtually no maintenance of the system except for making sure the evaporator is clean from dirt and leaves. We do however recommend that the system be checked annually to ensure that you are getting the best possible efficiency out of the system.
- Class leading efficiency ensuring maximum saving: Due to their amazing efficiency, ITS heat pumps will save you a lot of money each year.
Can be used in conjunction with solar heaters: Solar water heaters and ITS heat pumps can be used in conjunction with one another creating a hybrid system.
- Environmentally friendly: ITS heat pumps use the natural energy in the ambient air and therefore seriously reduce the greenhouse gas emissions associated with the use of electricity.
- Safe and reliable: ITS heat pumps have been designed by a team of highly qualified engineers and boast many safety features ensuring reliable operation for many years.
- Fully automated anti-freeze function: ITS heat pumps can operate in sub-zero temperatures and can defrost themselves automatically.
- Beautiful finish and superior corrosion resistance: ITS uses high purity metals and quality finishes in the manufacturing of our heat pumps to ensure the product will remain good looking even after many years and offer superior corrosion resistance.
- Heating Cap - 3000W.
- Power Supply - 220V/1/50Hz.
- Input Power - 0.75KW.
- Running Current - 3.5A.
- Casing - Mild Steel.
- Refrigerant - R410.
- Air Temperature - (0˚C - 45˚C).
- Hot Water Generated - 64 L/h.
- Water Temperature - 60˚C.
- Noise Levels - 44dB (A).
- Water Connection - 3/4".
- Net Weight - 40kg.
- Net Dimensions (L x W x H) - 785mm x 320mm x 485mm.
ITS Heat pumps have a limited extended 5 year warranty and a full 1 year warranty. The system life expectancy is more than 10 years.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.