The Irrigatia weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season.
- Providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive.
- They are easy to install and set up, and once in, they will water automatically with minimal supervision
- Ideal for small to medium gardens or vegetables gardens.
- Can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets.
- A perfect system for small greenhouses.
Unlike conventional timer systems, Irrigatia waters little and often, resulting int the soil to stays moist.
- Water does not run off, saving you water.
- A 200 Litre water barrel typically lasts 3 weeks.
- The SOL-C12 connects to the following Irrigatia Kits
- Drippers: Use for pots, baskets and individual plants.
- Dripper line: Ideal for short runs in a mixed dripper / dripper line environment, germinating seedlings, watering plant troughs and small beds.
- Microporous Hose: Ideal for flower beds, raised beds, vegetable plots, fruit trees and fruit cages.
Features and Specifications
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hrs.
- Saves plants from drought and waters when on holiday.
- Automatic watering for up to 12 Irrigation Units (e.g. 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20 litre pots).
- Drip waters up to 5m above the water source.
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose.
- Easy, Eco, Efficient.
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20m.
- Water source to last dripper – maximum 60m.
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit.
Solar Automatic Watering System includes
- Model C12 Weather Responsive SMART Irrigation Controller & integral pump with 15m tube.
- 1 x Filter.
- 1 x Anti-siphon.
- 12 x Drippers with stakes and t pieces.
- Requires 3 x AA rechargeable batteries (included).
Please note this unit waters up to 12 Drippers Only.