The AM-5 battery is the first of its series to feature lithium iron phosphate (LFP) prismatic cells, boasting a 51.2V system capacity of 5.12kWh. It also comes with built-in monitoring capabilities, activated by Hubble Cloudlink. You'll also receive Battery Link, rawl bolts, and a wall bracket with your purchase. CAN Bus support is also included with the AM-5, as is a fully compatible Hubble Cloudlink integration.
The AM Series stands for Any Mount. This gives installers more flexibility to either rack mount in a standard server cabinet or wall mounts the batteries. All AM models have full native (out the box) CAN bus integration and communication with Victron, GoodWe, Sunsynk, Deye, Growatt, Sofar, and numerous other inverters.
The battery has a 15 year intended design life, however Hubble Lithium (Pty) ltd warranty’s that the battery cells should achieve at least 10 years’ service life or deliver at least 3000 charge, discharge cycles as counted by the BMS, which ever event is achieved first.
Features and Functions
- Low self discharge
- High cycle and service Life
- 1C High performance lithium battery
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation
- Excellent high temperature performance
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function
- Compatible with most inverters and chargers
- High energy density and conversion efficiency
- Complete with integrated Battery Management System
- Hubble Cloudlink integration ready for cloud monitoring
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall
- Built in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading Inverter brands
- Model: Hubble AM-5
- Rated Capacity (5HR): 100 Ah.
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2 V
- Discharge Cutoff Voltage: 5.12 KWH
- Equalized Charge Voltage: 55.2 V
- Max. Continuous Charging Current: 100A
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 100A
- C Rating: 1.0C
- Weight: Approx. 51 Kg
- Monitoring: Optional Cloudlink
- Parallel: Parallel connection up to 8 packs with full communications
- Dimensions (WxDxH) mm: 509.62mm x 173mm x 599.67mm
- Ports: CAN-bus, Battery Link Ports
- Cells: New Li-ion Prismatic Cells
- Design Life: +/- 15 Years
- Cycle Life @ 1C: ≥6000 80% DOD
- Certification: CE IEC UN38.3
- Outer Package Material: White bake lacquer steel case
- Operating Temperature: Charging: -10 to +50°C | Humidity: 15% to 75% | Storage: 10 to +50°C
- Protection: Electronic Circuit Breaker, BMS Voltage Protection, Current Limiting
- Warranty: 10 years / 3000 cycles @ 1C
Due to continuous product improvements specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.