Due to high volumes, please confirm stock availability of this product.
The AM Series stands for Any Mount. This gives installers more flexibility to either rack mount in a standard server cabinet or wall mounts the batteries. All AM models have full native (out the box) CAN bus integration and communication with Victron, GoodWe, Sunsynk, Deye, Growatt, Sofar, and numerous other inverters.
The battery has a 15 year intended design life, however Hubble Lithium (Pty) ltd warranty’s that the battery cells should achieve at least 10 years’ service life or deliver at least 3000 charge, discharge cycles as counted by the BMS, which ever event is achieved first.
Features and Functions
- Advanced BMS with current limiting function.
- CAN Bus, fully integrates and communicates with leading Inverter brands.
- Excellent high temperature performance.
- High Cycle Life and Service Life.
- RIOT integration ready for cloud monitoring.
- 1C High Performance Lithium battery.
- High Energy Density and conversion efficiency.
- Complete with integrated Battery Management System.
- Compatible with most Inverters and chargers.
- Low self-discharge.
- Easy wall mount or shelf rack installation.
- Heavy duty side handles for easy handling and mounting on the wall.
- Built in protection for over-charge, over-discharge & over-temperature.
- Model: Hubble AM-2.
- Rated Capacity (5HR): 110 Ah.
- Voltage: 51.0 V.
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 42.0 V.
- Equalized Charge Voltage: 53.6 V.
- Max. Continuous Charging Current: 100 A.
- Max. Continuous Discharging Current: 100 A.
- Weight: Approx. 42 Kg.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) mm: 375mm x 145mm x 467mm.
- Ports: 1x CAN-bus, 2x RS-485 Battery Link ports, 1x RS232.
- Cells: New Li-ion Prismatic cells.
- Design Life: +/- 15 Years.
- Cycle Life @ 1C: +/- 3000 Cycles @ 100% DOD, Above 6000 cycles @ 50% DOD.
- Certification: CE, UN38.3, GBT31484-2015, GBT31485-2015, GBT31486-2015.
- Outer Package Material: White bake lacquer steel case.
- Protection: Electronic Circuit Breaker, BMS Voltage Protection, Current Limiting.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.