- One-touch-on to activate flow, and aerator tap will automatically shut off after short period (user adjustable 2-20 sec).
- Alternative model - one-touch-on, one-touch-off.
- Water saving - can slash water consumption in public bathrooms by up to 90%.
- Highly cost-effective - costs a fraction of a sensor tap yet performs the same function without the hassle.
- Easy installation - simply screw onto current spout.
- Almost zero maintenance - no electrical or complex mechanical parts.
- Theft proof installation - cannot be removed.
- Energy saving - uses no batteries or power supply.
- Hygienic - no need to touch a contaminated tap.
- Reliable - tested to 200 000 cycles.
- Adaptable - a variety of mounting options.
- A variety of attractive and complementary spouts and other hardware available - excellent value.
- Unique and innovative - winner of international awards.
- Must be used with a balanced supply pressure and or check valves if used with a mixer.
- Flow rate 3 litres per minute.
- Chrome finish.
- Will fit M24 female threaded faucet arms or M22 male threaded faucet arms.
- Low maintenance, no batteries or mains power, easy retrofit.
- A fraction of the cost of sensor taps.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.