Increase your peace of mind with SQFlex
With its built-in electronics, SQFlex offers improved reliability and pump operation, giving you peace of mind. SQFlex features Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) – a built-in electronic unit which continuously optimises the duty point of the pump according to the available input power.
Renewable energy submersible pumps with build in inverter for solar, wind and AC power source. Runs on both AC and DC voltage
SQFlex uses renewable energy sources such as wind and solar, making it one of the cheapest submersible groundwater pumps when it comes to operating costs.
SQFlex is more than just a solar pump – it is a complete intelligent system, as its built-in electronics make it compatible with both AC and DC power supply.
Perfect for your application
It can be customised to match your application and local conditions perfectly and it is remarkably easy to install.
- Product name: SQF 0.6-3 N.
- Pumped liquid: Water.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
- Selected liquid temperature: 20°C.
- Density: 998.2kg/m³.
- Approvals on motor nameplate: CE, RCM, EAC.
- Approvals on pump nameplate: CE, EAC.
- Pump No: 95027409.
- Valve: pump with built-in non-return valve.
- Motor type: MSF3N.
- Power input - P1: 1.4kW.
- Rated voltage ac: 1 x 90-240 V.
- Rated voltage dc: 30-300 V.
- Rated current: 8.4 A.
- Power factor: 1.0.
- Rated speed: 3600 rpm.
- Start. method: direct-on-line.
- Enclosure class (IEC 34-5): IP68.
- Insulation class (IEC 85): F.
- Motor protect: Y.
- Thermal protect internal.
- Length of cable: 2 m.
- Motor No: 96275337.
- Udc: 300 V.
- Udc: 30 V.
- Maximum ambient pressure: 15 bar.
- Pump outlet: 1 1/4" NPT.
- Minimum borehole diameter: 76 mm.
- Net weight: 7.9 kg.
- Gross weight: 9.7 kg.
- Shipping volume: 0.024 m³.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.