Grundfos CU 200 SQFlex Pump Control Unit
Communication between the CU 200 and the pump takes place via the pump power supply cable. This is called mains borne signalling (or Power Line Communication), and this principle means that no extra cables between the CU 200 and the pump are required. It is possible to start, stop and reset the pump by means of the on/off button.
- The CU 200 control unit offers
- System monitoring.
- Alarm indication.
The following indications allow the operation of the pump to be monitored
- Water reservoir is full (level switch).
- Pump is running.
- Input power.
The CU 200 offers the following alarm indications
- Dry running.
- Service needed in case of: No contact to pump, Over-voltage, Over-temperature, Overload and Insufficient energy supply.
- In addition, the CU 200 shows the symbols of the energy supply options.
- Approvals on nameplate: CE.
- Range of ambient temperature: 30 - 50 °C.
- Relative humidity: 95 %.
- Rated voltage ac: 1 x 90 - 240 V.
- Rated voltage dc: 30 - 300 V.
- Enclosure class (IEC 34-5): 55.
- Dimensions: 263mm x 95mm x 199mm.
- Weight: 2.9 kg.