Introducing our highest capacity power station to date. Equipped with 6000 watt-hours of lithium power, the Yeti 6000X will run power-hungry devices and appliances for days on end. Enjoy a wide range of powering options with seven versatile ports, including two industry-leading 2000W AC ports to run anything you could from a wall outlet. Power RV’s, trailers, off-grid events, work sites, essential circuits in your home, and more.
Yeti 6000x Highlights
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X: With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere: Powerful 2000W AC (3500W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options: Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power: Charge the Yeti 6000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand: Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, historical power tracking, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life.
What Can The Yeti 6000x Power?
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 501.
- Tablet (30 Wh): 201.
- Laptop (50 Wh): 120.
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 1202.
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 334.
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 1202.
Hours of Runtime
- Light-a-Life 350 (4.5 W): 1336.
- Light Bulb (11 W): 547.
- CPAP (65 W): 93.
- TV (42" LED) (100 W): 60.
- Pellet Grill (60 W): 100.
- Microwave (1000 W): 6.
- Portable Fridge (25 W): 241.
- WiFi Router (25 W): 241.
- Mini Fridge (35 W): 172.
- Full Size Refrigerator (55 W): 110.
- Circular Saw (13 Amp) (1500 W): 4.
AC Wall Charger
- 600W: 12 Hours.
- 200W (Boulder (BC/Nomad) ): 35-70 Hours.
- 400W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 2): 18-36 Hours.
- 600W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 3): 12-24 Hours.
- 800W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 4): 11-18 Hours.
- 1200W (Boulder/Nomad 200 X 6): 11-12 Hours.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Pack capacity: 6071Wh (10.9V, 556Ah).
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 1668Ah @ 3.6V.
- Pack Lithium Content: 500g.
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C).
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months.
- Management system: MPPT charge controller.
- Chainable: No.
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes.
- Weight: 48.1 kg.
- Dimensions: 38.9 x 25.7 x 43.2 cm.
- Operating usage temp. 0-40 C.
- Warranty: 24 months.
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- USB-C port (output): 5 - 12V, up to 3.0A (18W max), regulated.
- USB-C PD port (input / output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated.
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 13A (160W max), regulated.
- 12V HPP (output): 12V, up to 30A (360W max), regulated (front face/under lid).
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave).
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid).
- HPP charging port (input): 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max).
- Expansion Module port: Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only.
What's In The Box
- Yeti 6000X Portable Power Station.
- 600W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger).
- Roll Cart.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.