- Compact, Lightweight Power Station - The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
- High-Speed Charging Solution - Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Solar Ready - Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC.
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah).
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C).
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months.
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection.
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated.
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated.
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max).
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated.
- 220 AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 220VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge).
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated.
- Weight: 2.27 kg.
- Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 13 cm.
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C).
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Maximum input: 2 Hours.
- Wall Charger (60W): 4.5 Hours.
- Wall Charger (120W): 2 Hours.
- Nomad 20: 11-22 Hours.
- Nomad 50: 4-8 Hours.
- Boulder 50: 4-8 Hours.
- Nomad 100: 2-4 Hours.
- Smart Phone (12 Wh): 16.
- Tablet (30 Wh): 6.
- Laptop (50 Wh): 4.
- POV Camera (5 Wh): 38.
- DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 11.
- Head Lamp (5 Wh): 38.
Hours of Runtime
- GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 42.
- Light Bulb (11 Wh): 17.
- Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 8.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.