Two ways to charge the Sherpa 100PD
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100PD in about 8-16 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the 45 W USB-C Charger (not included).
- Airline approved, travel ready: Lightweight, sleek design fits easily into packs, bags, and camera cases. Ideal for travel where space is limited.
- Charge quickly on the move
- Fast-charging Power Delivery gives you more power in less time. Charge USB-C laptops, phones, and tablets using the 60W USB-C Power Delivery port.
- Ditch the cables if you can: Charge your Qi-compatible phone from the integrated Qi charging pad for an entirely wireless experience.
- No device left behind: Two 2.4A USB ports are useful for devices with proprietary charging, such as fitness trackers, gps devices, and micro/lightning phones.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs.
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs.
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs.
- Nomad 10: 15-30 hrs.
- Nomad 20: 8-16 hrs.
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max.
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- USB-C PD port (input/output): 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 20V up to 3A (60W max), regulated.
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh).
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V.
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months.
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes.
- Weight: 0.7 kg.
- Dimensions: 19.5cm x 9.4cm x 2.54cm.
- Operating usage temp: 0-40°C.
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS.
- Warranty: 12 months.
What's in the box
- Sherpa 100PD.
- USB to USB-C Connector Cable 39".