Three ways to charge the Sherpa 100AC
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Nomad 20 will fully recharge the Sherpa 100AC in about 7.5-15 hours.
- Use included cables to recharge from a USB source in 8 - 10 hours. Fully recharges from the wall in about 3 hours using the Sherpa Power Supply accessory (not included).
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours. Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 3 hours.
- Two High-Speed Power Delivery Ports: At 60W each, these USB-C Power Delivery ports provide rapid power for laptops, phones, and more.
- Integrated 100W AC: Take the outlet with you, on the plane or in the wild, for serious power anywhere you need it. Perfect for keeping cameras and laptops charged.
- Qi Wireless Charging + 2.4A USB: No matter the phone, there is a wicked fast, convenient charging solution designed for you. Charge your iPhone and use your headphones at the same time on long flights using Qi wireless charging.
- Interactive OLED Display: Check power in and power out, get detailed port information, and even set roles for ports.
- Four Rugged Cables Included: We are including the cables you need to get the job done, and an incredibly easy way to store them for later. Includes Lightning, Micro USB, USB-C, and USB-C to USB-C.
- USB-C PD (60W): 2.5 hrs.
- Wall Charger (45W): 3 hrs.
- USB-A (2.4A): 9 hrs.
- Nomad 10: 15-30 hrs (USB).
- Nomad 20: 7.5-15 hrs.
- Nomad 50: 3-6 hrs.
- Boulder 50: 3-6 hrs.
- Wireless Qi (output): 5W max.
- USB-A: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated.
- USB-C PD ports (input/output): 5 - 20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), regulated.
- AC inverter (output): 110V, up to 0.9A (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave.
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V (50W max).
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion.
- Pack Capacity: 94.7Wh (14.8V, 6400mAh).
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 25600mAh @ 3.7V.
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months.
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in.
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes.
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Dimensions: 19.0cm x 2.54cm x 14.4cm.
- Operating usage temp: 0-40°C.
- Certifications: CE FCC RoHS.
- Warranty: 12 months.