The Goal Zero Nomad 200 solar panels are designed for life on the move. Our most portable large solar offering, Nomads fold down to a quarter of their full size, making them ideal for situations where power needs are large, and space is limited. The Nomad 200 provides up to 200 watts of solar to keep a Yeti power station charged and everything from laptops to fridges to medical devices running for days on end.
- Protective Enclosure - Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
- Secure Placement - Built-in legs pop out to stabilize the panel while solar charging and fasten in place against the panel when not in use. Each leg features a stake-down loop for added security.
- Integrated Cables - Included 6ft HPP charging cable integrates seamlessly with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations and stores away in our signature built-in mesh case for convenience.
Recommended Yeti Pairings
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Yeti 500X: Charges in 3-6 Hours (NB: Connecting Yeti 500X to Nomad 200 requires a High-Power Port to 8mm Connector cable).
- Yeti 1000X: Charges in 6-12 Hours.
- Yeti 1500X: Charges in 9-18 Hours.
- Yeti 3000X: Charges in 18-36 Hours.
- Yeti 6000X: Charges in 35-70 hours.
- Rated Power: 200W.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 23.0V.
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 19.1V.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
- High Power Port: 14-23V, up to 14A (200W max).
- USB-A: 5V, 2.4A(12W max).
- Weight: 10.0 kg.
- Dimensions (folded): 71.6 x 56.6 x 5.0 cm.
- Dimensions (unfolded, without leg stand): 71.6 x 255.8 x 2.5 cm.
- Cable Length: 6ft.
- Warranty: 12 months.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.