Portable, rugged, and powerful. Designed for mobile basecamps and die-hard adventurers, features a standard MC4 connector for third-party charge controllers and built-in charging cable for Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Solar Generators. Can be chained in series or parallel to collect more power from the sun.
- Rated Power: 100W.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-22V.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
- Short Circuit Current Isc: 8A.
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 1.3A (100W max).
- MC-4 male/female: 14-22V, up to 8A (100 max).
- Weight with Kickstand: 4.6 Kg.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 52 cm x 151.1 cm x 2.54 cm.
- Dimensions (folded): 52 cm x 39.37 cm x 5.08 cm.
- Warranty: 12 months.
Charges the following
- Goal Zero Yeti 150: 3-6 hours.
- Goal Zero Yeti 400: 8-16 Hours.
- Goal Zero Yeti 1250: 24-48 Hours.