Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminium frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
Boulder 100 Highlights
- 100-Watt (18-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement 100 W (18V - 22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminium frame with added corner protection. Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminium frame with added corner protection.
- Weight: 9.1 kg.
- Dimensions: 101.6 cm x 70 cm x 4.4 cm.
- Warranty: 12 Months.
- Rated Power: 100 Watts.
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18V - 22V.
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline.
- Sherpa 50 Power Pack 2 - 4 Hours.
- Sherpa 100 Power Pack 3 - 4 Hours.
- Yeti 150 Power Station 3 - 6 Hours.
- Yeti 400 Power Stations 8 - 16 Hours.
- Yeti 1000 Lithium Power Stations 20 - 40 Hours.
- Yeti 1250 Power Stations 24 - 48 Hours.
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22V up to 7A (100W max).
What's In The Box
- Boulder 100 Solar Panel with cord and built-in kickstand.
Please note that panel dimensions and specifications are subject to change. Please double check with us that they are correct at time of purchase.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.