Advantages over thermal hot water systems are as follows
• Any existing geyser can be converted.
• No Additional plumbing is required.
• No pumps necessary to circulate water.
• No risk of damaged panels in frost prone areas.
• The water temperature can be controlled on very hot summer days – reduced risk of overheating in problems.
• Suitable in all water conditions.
• Suitable in areas where the geyser is not situated near the panels.
- Geyserwise PV Geyser MPPT - Eco
- Geyserwise Anderson Clip
- Geyserwise Element Connector Cable
- Geyserwise 2.0 kW AC (230V), 900W (48-72V) DC Element
- Sustainable 6mm Black Double Insulated Halogen Free Solar Cable x 6m
- Sustainable 6mm Red Double Insulated Halogen Free Solar Cable x 6m
- Multi Contact MC4 Cable Coupler Pack
- Pre-Galvinised Solar Strut 3mt x 4
- Geyserwise Mounting Clips x 16
- Geyserwise TSE Geyser Controller x 1
- Inline Fuse Holder MC4 + 20A Fuse
- PTC Stainless Steel Sensor Tube
GeyserWise MPPT Charge Controller with Element Connector Cable (1.5M)
• Maximum input voltage 150V.
• Peak efficiency 98%.
• Maximum output amps 40 AMPS.
• Ambient temperature Up to 70°C but de-rated at 1 amp per degree at temperatures above 50°C (do not expose to direct sunlight).
• Environmental IP43.
• Indications 3 LED’s.
• Heating (input command from thermostat).
• Tracking (PV active).
• Power (device turned on).
• Inputs/Outputs - and + signal input / GND and 12V output.
• Adjustment MPPT range from 60V to 120V (must = PV Vmp).
Geyserwise TSE Geyser Controller
Below you can find more information on a revolutionary product that will drastically reduce your electricity expenditure, while lowering your carbon footprint.
With our intelligent energy control unit you can :
- Digitally program, monitor and control your geyser's energy consumption.
- Save up to 20% on your electricity bill.
- Protect your geyser from malfunctions, scale build up and element failure.
GeyserWise units were designed and patented in South Africa and work on traditional geysers and most solar powered geysers are SABS approved.
PTC Element 2.2kW AC, 900W DC (Please Specify Screw boss and Flange mount)
The dynamic resistance and output of PTC heaters makes them an excellent choice for providing controlled electric heating. In many applications it is possible to do away entirely with thermostatic controls. Simplification of design and reduced energy consumption represent significant cost savings for a given application. The removal of failure prone components such as thermostats can also add significantly to the reliability of a product. Safety is an added benefit, since no matter how much current is applied to the PTC; it will never surpass its intended surface temperature.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.