Geyserwise Delta T is used as a timer and differential control for 220V pumped Solar Water Heating Systems.
- Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 - 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four-time settings.
- Error conditions alert by warning code E2 to E5 and E7 to E9.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to
- reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Differential controller 220V pumped solar system.
- Operating voltage: 230VAC / 50HZ.
- Main relay contact rating: 20AMP (Max 4KW).
- Secondary relays pump: 5Amp.
- Operating voltage range 160V - 250V AC.
- Temperature display range 0 - 200°C (“-5” when below -5°C “EA”).
- High temperature warning above 85°C.
- Temperature setting ranges 30 - 65°C (heating water electrically).
- Heat failure - when increase at a rate of less than 4°C per hour.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut out at 90°C.
- Dry heat detection - empty cylinder.
- Temperature tolerance ± 2%.
- Temperature differential setting 1°C.
- Switching differential 6°C.
- 2nd temperature probe for solar.
- Solar differential setting range 7°C - 15°C.
- Temperature probe failure detection for both collector and tank.
- Temperature probe range for geyser is -30 to + 130°C.
- Temperature probe range for collector is -30 to + 260°C.
- Isolate L when in off state.
- Collector antifreeze protection setting range 0 - 10°C.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.