Please note that this product is available on a 2-3 week lead time.
The Fronius Datamanager is the communications networking centre of Fronius inverters. When the card is connected to the Internet through a LAN or wireless connection, the Fronius Datamanager sends PV system data directly to the Fronius Solar.web monitoring portal. This gives you an overview of how your system is operating at all times. Both the PV system and the Datamanager configuration are monitored by the dedicated web server built into the Fronius Datamanager. Several integrated interfaces, including Modbus RTU SunSpec, Modbus TCP SunSpec and Fronius Solar API (JSON, for actual values), allow Fronius inverters to be seamlessly incorporated into third-party systems and monitored in parallel with Fronius
- Storage capacity: max. 4096 days
- Supply voltage: 12 V DC Power supplied by inverter
- Energy consumption: < 2.0 W
- Protection class: N/A
- Dimensions: 190 x 114 x 53 mm
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 65°C
- Ethernet (RJ45 socket): LAN, 10/100 MBit / Fronius Solar.web, Modbus TCP SunSpec, Fronius Solar API (JSON)
- RS422 (RJ45 socket): Fronius Solar.Net IN
- RS422 (RJ45 socket): N/A
- WLAN: Wireless standard 802.11 b/g/n / Fronius Solar.web, Modbus TCP SunSpec, Fronius Solar API (JSON)
- 6 digital inputs: Interface to ripple control receiver
- 4 digital inputs/outputs: Interface to ripple control receiver, load management
- RS485 1: Modbus RTU SunSpec or meter connection
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.