The E-GUARD NM (E-90X) series is designed for standby use with a 5-year design life in float service. This series of battery features high consistency, excellent performance and reliable standby service life. It is widely applied in float service, UPS/EPS, medical equipment, telecom, photovoltaic, control system and security system.
- Increase durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications
- Low self-discharge
- Fully tank formed plates
- Low impurity electrolyte
- Spill proof / leak proof
- Multi-position usage
- Very high purity lead
- Typical applications - Telecommunications , Power utility , Data Center's , UPS & EPS
- Warranty - 12 months
Design floating Life @ 25°C
- 5 years.
Nominal Capacity @ 25°C
- 20 hour rate 4.63 A to 1.75Vpc -92.6 Ah
- 10 hour rate 9.04A to 1.75Vpc - 90.4Ah
Internal Resistance (Fully charged battery @ 25°C)
- 5 mΩ.
Max. Discharge Current @ 25°C
Charge Methods (Constant voltage charge @ 25°C)
- Cycle Use: 14.7 ~ 14.9V Max.
- Max Current: 27A.
- Standby Use: 13.6 - 13.8V.
Operating Temperature Range
- -30 - 50°C.
- Battery voltage must be adjusted according to temperature.
- 3% of capacity declined per month @ 25°C.
Dimensions and Weight
- L x W x H: 327mm x 172mm x 221mm.
- Total Height: 221mm.
- Weight: 27Kg.
All solar products, power systems, water heating and gas products and their components must be installed by appropriately qualified personnel. All installations must adhere to local wiring regulations and standards. Sustainable Online will not be held liable for any product malfunctions as a result of incorrectly installed systems.